Camel ride Agadir :
You will enjoy a two-hour camel ride on the beach of Agadir or Taghazout depending on the program chosen.
– For this activity you can cancel for free.
– The cancellation is possible until 24 hours before the date and time chosen,
for a full refund
– You can book now with a deposit of 30% and pay the rest later.
– Schedule and dates remain flexible in your travel plans.
– The duration of the tour can be extended or reduced according to your wishes.
– Check availability for start times or contact us for
– The guide :
Spanish, English, French, German
Useful information about the beach and the village of Taghazout.
Taghazout beach has a mild and warm climate almost throughout the year.
Rare rainfall can reach 420 mm per year and a little more on the surrounding mountains.
showers are very short but very violent.
The mild climate is due in large part to the Atlantic Ocean, and the protection of the mountains and the argan forest that runs along the coast.
The daytime temperature almost never drops below 23°C in winter and the water temperature remains around 19°C.
But in summer temperatures can rise to 42°C, sometimes accompanied by strong sandy winds.
But this never lasts more than two to three days.
And generally, the heat falls at night, moderated by the Atlantic Ocean.