surfing & kitesurfing holidays Morocco
Our instructors will tailor the week’s schedule to the weather conditions. As a general rule, you will surf in the morning and kitesurf in the afternoon. For kitesurfing, we work in pairs to allow for a more efficient learning experience. Beginners will have lessons focused on preparing equipment, taking off, landing the kite, towed swimming, water-starting, and their first tacking. For more advanced students, the program will be adapted to their skill level, including tacking, going upwind, and jumping.
The advantages of a surf and kitesurf vacation in Morocco include the opportunity to progress in kitesurfing in optimal conditions, warm water, moderate wind, and good weather, small group sizes (1 instructor for every 6 students) for safe progress, the ability to sail in multiple spots around Agadir, and the opportunity to improve your water-starting skills and make your first tacking.
- Round-trip airport transfers for packages of 6 days or more.
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch on the beach, dinner, bottled mineral water, seasonal fruits and Moroccan shortbread cookies)
- Wi-Fi, TV
- Supply of equipment (a wide range of boards and wetsuits)
- Lessons (5 hours per day)
- Travel to the different spots
- Friday : OFF day
- Collective room (max. 4 persons)
- Plane ticket
- Personal equipment (sunglasses, sun cream, etc.)
- Complementary insurance.
- Activities available in the options
There are no reviews yet.